放轻松英文(放轻松英文俚语)


Hi and welcome back to Love English.

嗨,欢迎来到爱英语。

Now today's lesson is going to sound a little bit different.

今天的课听起来有点不同。

In today's lesson, we are going to be learning expressions and idioms related to relaxing, unwinding, decompressing, letting your hair down.

在今天的课中,我们将学习与放松、减压、彻底放松有关的表达和习语。

But we're going to be learning these expressions through ASMR-ASMR.

但是我们将通过 ASMR(自发性知觉经络反应)学会这些表达。

So ASMR is a real thing.

ASMR 是一个真实的东西。

There are many videos on Youtube that deal with ASMR.

Youtube上有很多关于ASMR的视频。

And essentially it's a response that many people have to whispering or indeed different sounds.

本质上,这是许多人对耳语或不同声音的反应。

It could also be textures or even someone stroking your hair.

也可能是纹理,甚至是有人抚摸你的头发发出的声音。

And it creates a tingling sensation in the back of your head.

它会在你的后脑勺产生刺痛感。

It creates a sense of well-being tranquility and calm, which I think you'd agree most of us could really use at the moment.

它创造了一种幸福安宁和平静的感觉,我想你会同意我们大多数人现在都很需要这种感觉。

So today's lesson we'll be looking at expressions to help you relax, unwind, decompress, let your hair down, common expressions and idioms in English.

今天的课我们将学习帮助你放松、减压、彻底放松的表达方式,以及英语中常见的表达方式和习语。

And of course, if you do like this lesson, thumbs up.

当然,如果你喜欢这节课,请给我们点一个赞。

And if you don't like it, you could comment below and let me know why.

如果你不喜欢,你可以在下面评论,让我知道为什么。

Do you feel a sense of relaxation or do you just want to punch me in the face?

你是觉得很放松还是想揍我一拳?

…… …… Expression number one: to chill or the phrasal verb to chill out.

第一个表达:to chill 或者动词短语 to chill out(冷静)。

"To chill" is an informal verb, meaning relax.

To chill 是一个非正式动词,意思是放松。

We can also use the expression, chillax, chillax or chillaxing in present continuous form.

我们也可以用 chillax(冷静;放松) 或 chillax 的现在进行时 chillaxing 表达。

Chill and relax combined.

冷静和放松相结合。

So this is clearly a more informal way of saying that you're going to relax.

这显然是一种更非正式的表达你要放松的方式。

放轻松英文

I really need to chill tonight.

今晚我真的需要放松一下。

I think I'm gonna chillax at home and watch netflix.

我想我要在家放松一下,看看网飞。

Informal slang. Colloquial English.

非正式俚语。口语。

Similarly to zonk out, zonk out.

相似的表达还有 zonk out(放松;沉睡)

So "to zonk out", an informal expression, meaning to relax after being very very tired.

to zonk out,一个非正式的表达,意思是在非常非常累之后放松。

I zonked out when I got home in front of the TV.

我回到家,在电视机前放松。

Number three this is a great expression to share with someone if you think they are stressed.

第三,如果你认为某人有压力,这是一个很好的表达方式。

This is sometimes a softer way of telling someone they need to relax.

这有时是告诉某人需要放松的一种更柔和的方式。

So I think you should take it easy tonight and don't do any work.

我认为你今晚应该放轻松,不要做任何工作。

So why don't you take it easy tonight and forget about work?

所以今晚你为什么不放松一下,忘掉工作呢?

Have a glass of wine and read a book.

喝杯酒,读本书。

Take it easy. Don't work so much.

放轻松,不要工作太多。

You can also use the expression "to take a break" or of course "need a break".

也可以用 to take a break(休息一下)或者 need a break(需要休息)这样的表达。

So this is an expression that we use when we've been busy when perhaps we've not stopped all day.

这是一个我们在忙碌的时候使用的表达方式,也许我们一整天都没有停下来。

And you might just say, "I need to take a break." I need to take a break from working.

你可能会说,“我需要休息一下。"我需要暂停工作。

I need to take a break from the kids at the moment.

我现在需要和孩子们分开一段时间。

So to take a break, to take some time out for yourself and stop whatever you have been doing.

休息一下,给自己留点时间,停止你一直在做的事情。

Now for many of us when we feel stressed, anxious, we become quite stiff, tight.

现在,对我们中的许多人来说,当我们感到压力和焦虑时,我们会变得非常僵硬和紧张。

放轻松英文

And the expression "to unwind" is exactly the opposite.

而 to unwind(放轻松) 这个表达恰恰相反。

It's telling us to release the stress, anxiety and become more relaxed.

它告诉我们释放压力、焦虑,变得更加放松。

So you might say to someone, "I think you need to unwind and forget about your problems".

所以你可能会对某人说,“我认为你需要放松,忘记你的问题”。

Or I might say, "I really need to unwind and go for a walk." "To unwind" is to release that tension that has built up during a period of stress.

或者我会说,“我真的需要放松一下,去散散步。"To unwind 是为了释放压力时期积累的紧张情绪。

Number six: to decompress, a verb, decompress.

第六:一个动词,to decompress(解压)。

Now "to decompress" is more American.

to decompress 的表达更加美式。

So you would hear it less frequently in British English.

你在英国英语中听到的频率会更低。

But it's referring to releasing pressure.

但它指的是释放压力。

It is more spoken, informal.

它更口语化,非正式化。

It refers to calming down, relaxing.

它指的是平静下来,放松。

I really think you need to take some time to decompress.

我认为你需要花些时间来减压。

You shouldn't be as stressed as you are.

你不应该像现在这样有压力。

Another phrasal verb that you might not have heard is: to mellow out, mellow out.

另一个你可能没听过的短语动词是:to mellow out(放松)。

We could often use this phrasal verb when we're referring to people changing.

当我们提到人的变化时,我们可以经常使用这个短语动词。

Perhaps you had a friend or a relative who was quite stressed.

也许你有一个压力很大的朋友或亲戚。

We would use the expression highly strong and often in a state of stress.

我们会用这个表达高度强烈,通常是在压力下。

But perhaps as they've become older, they have mellowed out, mellowed out, meaning their personality has become more relaxed and calm.

但也许随着年龄的增长,他们变得成熟了,这意味着他们的个性变得更加放松和平静。

So you could also use this in the same way that you would use chill out.

所以你也可以像 chill out 一样使用这个词。

放轻松英文

You really need to mellow out and calm down, mellow out.

你真的需要冷静下来,冷静下来。

It's a great reservoir.

这是一个很好的表达。

I had a tough day at the office and I needed to mellow out.

我在办公室度过了艰难的一天,我需要放松一下。

So I went for a drink in the pub.

所以我去酒吧喝了一杯。

Now, this next expression is an idiom and it involves feet, any ideas?

下一个表达是一个成语,它涉及到单词 foot,你有什么想法吗?

So if you say you're going to put your feet up, put your feet up, it's referring to the action of putting your feet I suppose on the sofa, lying down, relaxing, and not working.

所以如果你说你要 put your feet up(放松),这是指把你的脚放在沙发上,躺下,放松,不工作的动作。

So it was a beautiful day and I sat in the garden and put my feet up.

这是一个美好的一天,我坐在花园里放松。

I decided not to do anything and relax.

我决定什么都不做,放松一下。

You've been working so hard.

你工作这么努力。

You should put your feet up and forget about work.

你应该放松一下,忘掉工作。

So these last four expressions need to be used carefully.

所以最后这四个表达需要谨慎使用。

You could use them with other people.

你可以对其他人说。

Things you might say to people, but make sure that you have the correct tone of voice.

你可能会对别人这么说,但要确保你说话的语气正确。

And you choose the person you use the expression with carefully.

你要小心选择使用这个表达的人。

You might not want to say any of these things to your boss for example.

例如,你可能不会对你的老板用这个表达。

So number nine, keep your shirt on, keep your shirt on.

第九,keep your shirt on(保持冷静)。

This is a strong expression — one you shouldn't use with someone who might be your superior, your teacher, your boss, your mom, your dad.

这是一个很强烈的表达——你不应该用在上司、老师、老板、妈妈、爸爸的人身上。

You'd probably use it with a friend.

你可能会对朋友这么说。

If someone is stressed, annoyed, perhaps with you, you can say keep your shirt on, keep your shirt on.

如果有人感到压力、烦恼,或者对你不满,你可以说,保持冷静,保持冷静。

And of course it's telling them quite directly, Calm down. You're being too stressed, too anxious. You need to keep your shirt on.

当然它非常直接地告诉他们,冷静点,你压力太大,太焦虑了,你需要保持冷静。

It is, of course, an idiom.

这当然是成语了。

So it's not literal.

所以不是字面意思。

No one is expecting them to take their shirt off.

没人指望他们会脱下衬衫。

Keep your shirt on, be calm, relax.

保持冷静,放松。

Don't be so stressed or even angry.

不要这么紧张生气。

Number ten: to loosen up.

第十:to loosen up(放松)。

You need to loosen up.

你需要放松一下。

Again this is referring to a person who is particularly stressed and doesn't have the ability to relax.

同样,这是指一个人特别紧张,没有办法放松。

So you might say to somebody, "why don't you have a drink? Loosen up." It really does imply that somebody is highly stressed.

所以你可能会对某人说,“你为什么不喝一杯?放松一下。"这确实意味着有人压力很大。

You've had a tough day at work.

你今天工作很辛苦。

You need to loosen up.

你需要放松一下。

Often it implies that the person is really not helping themselves.

它通常意味着这个人真的没有控制自己。

They're not trying to relax.

他们不是想放松。

So you are encouraging them to.

所以你在鼓励他们。

Number eleven: simmer down, simmer down.

第十一:simmer down(冷静)。

The simmer is what we usually do when we're cooking.

煨是我们做饭时通常做的事。

放轻松英文

You put the sauce on a heat and it simmers, it heats, and bubbles slowly.

你把调味汁放在火上煨,它经过加热,慢慢起泡。

So when someone needs to simmer down, it implies that they're stressed and often angry.

因此,当有人需要冷静下来时,这意味着他们压力很大,而且经常生气。

That might mean you need to try and help them calm down.

这可能意味着你需要试着帮助他们冷静下来。

So telling them to simmer down is being quite direct, quite strong, not an expression you would use with a teacher, a boss, a colleague even.

所以告诉他们冷静下来是非常直接、非常强烈的,而这不是你对老师、老板、甚至同事使用的表达方式。

It is quite a strong expression.

是相当强烈的表达。

So be careful how you use it.

所以要小心使用。

And finally, an expression that I'm sure you've had probably on the Simpsons.

最后,我相信你可能在《辛普森一家》中有过这样的表达。

Take a chill pill, take a chill pill, very American.

Take a chill pill(冷静一下),很美式。

But again we do use this in the UK.

但是我们在英国也用这个。

If you tell someone to take a chill pill, meaning a pill that helps them relax.

如果你告诉某人吃一片chill pill,意思是帮助他们放松的药片。

You're suggesting they really need to relax in quite a rude way.

你是在暗示他们真的需要以一种相当粗鲁的方式放松一下。

So again another expression you would have to use very carefully.

所以你必须小心使用这个表达。

So there we have it, 12 expressions to help you relax, unwind, decompress, mellow out, calm down, chillax.

我们有12种表达方式来帮助你放松、减压、冷静。

Thank you very much for watching.

非常感谢观看。

And again let me know has this lesson helped you relax or do you want to punch me in the face?

再说一遍,让我知道这一课帮你放松了吗还是你想揍我一拳?

Because this is a weird way to teach.

因为这是一种奇怪的教学方式。

But I thought let's try something different.

但是我想让我们尝试一些不同的东西。

And why not tell me some of the ways that you relax, that you unwind, that you chillax?

为什么不告诉我一些你用来放松的方式?

Thanks for watching. Bye.

感谢收看,拜拜。

本文收集自互联网,如果发现有涉嫌侵权或违法违规的内容,请联系6532516@qq.com以便进行及时清除。
分享到